December 2013 Weddings

Intro

Hi everybody! Just changed my date to December 6th from November 9th, so Ithought I'd say hello to my new month board. I'm planning a smallish wedding at a local golf course(as long as it's still available on that date-I've got my fingers crossed.).
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro

• Hello and welcome! My date is December 8th. It will be here before we know it!  When do you find out if your venue is still available?
  • Thanks! We just found found out that it is, thank goodness. I really did not want to start that over again. Do you have yours yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thats great! Yes I have my venue booked already. Actually I have everything booked already. We wanted to get as much done as we could to save ourselves the stress later. Does your wedding have a theme?
  • Yes. We're tossing around a couple of ideas, but are mainly trying to get our vendors set up. Also, I'm still dress shopping and that will influence my decision probably. Is yours themed? Are you doing a bunch of DIY?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi and Congrats!!  I am a chicago bride in between two dates: 12/6/2013 (yours also) or 1/24/2014. I cannot decide on which date, and was just wondering what made you decide? My color scheme is burgundy or a deep red, with ivory. I really envision romantic and lots of candles. Im so indecisive on those two!  thanks in advance and happy planning!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards