Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Tomorrow

We are heading out to Vegas. I can't believe it's almost here!!!!

We packed our bags last night. Luckily we are flying Southwest because each of us have two luggages and one carry on. I wrote my vow yesterday because we are going to do our own vows. Everything is confirm and I can't wait to get married!

Thank you so much knotties for all the inputs, reviews, stories, and supports through this whole year.

I will write reviews when I come back!

Yay!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tomorrow

• Options
    Yay!!!! Can't believe the day is almost here! Have a wonderful time, and safe travels! Thanks for all of your help...
  • Options
    Yay!!!! Can't believe the day is almost here! Have a wonderful time, and safe travels! Thanks for all of your help...
  • Options
    yay!! have fun and try and stay relaxed no matter what!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have a great time!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    woot woot congrats enjoy :) relax and have fun
  • Options
    Hooray! Best wishes for a wonderful wedding! Have fun!
    Katy & Sterling 02/23/13
  • Options
    Yayyy!!! And have fun!!!!! Can't wait for your pics and reviews
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Enjoy every minute! Can't wait to hear your reviews!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:861b2311-6200-4faf-93b9-d06de006f5d6Post:a306b535-c747-429e-a07c-ae7fa2c932e6">Tomorrow</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are heading out to Vegas. I can't believe it's almost here!!!! We packed our bags last night. Luckily we are flying Southwest because each of us have two luggages and one carry on. I wrote my vow yesterday because we are going to do our own vows. Everything is confirm and I can't wait to get married! Thank you so much knotties for all the inputs, reviews, stories, and supports through this whole year. I will write reviews when I come back! Yay!!!
    Posted by eviliciouz[/QUOTE]

Olivia!!! im so exicted for you! i Cant wait to see pics!!! have a WONDERFUL wedding day!!
  • Options
    So excited for you! Can't believe your day is here already! Congrats! Look forward to hearing your reviews and seeing pics!
  • Options
    Congrats and have fun! Can't wait to hear how things went :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WOOHOO! Have fun and dont forget to breathe :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats and enjoy your big day
  • Options
    Very exciting! Enjoy your day, look forward to hearing the reviews!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies and VG. Our flight will take off at 8:25 pm pacific time tonight. I couldn't sleep last night so I'm tired but I'm sure once I get to Vegas I will feel like a partay :D.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards