Hawaii

Pro-photos slideshow already in!

My photographer just sent us our slideshow this morning--I admit though that she is my best friend, so I probably got a free pass to the front of her edit line.  ;)

I could watch it all day, I have to force myself to quit clicking on the link, lol.

It takes a while to load...
image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Anniversary

Re: Pro-photos slideshow already in!

• edited December 2011
    Wow! This is the first video/pictures that I can truly say I teared up.  What a beautiful smile you have, and you were smiling from ear to ear in every picture--it's infectious! Absolutely amazing pictures, it truly must've been an amazing day.  Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG LIZ! you looked absolutely stunning and you can TRULY feel and see all the love and happiness!! :) i LOVED your video.
  • AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, what great photos and the music with it brought tears to my eyes!  You were absolutely gorgeous! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • tdreiertdreier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a lovely day, you have the biggest smile in all your pics. I love your video!
  • edited December 2011
    You looked so beautiful - and your wedding day looked absolutely amazing.

Question - how did you secure your six pence to your sandal (that was a six pence I spied in your pictures, right)?  I have one to wear on my wedding day (so does FI), but I haven't tested out the best way to put it in my shoe!
  • machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Your pictures are so beautiful!  Love them...they really make me want to be back in Hawaii!  You guys both look so happy, congrats!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • lindskalindska member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sooo beautiful, liz!!! so excited for you and manuel. what a beautiful couple and beautiful wedding day! I want to go back right now!  
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    Liz.....that was beautiful.  Tears yet again!  You were gorgeous, Manuel was so handsome, the details, the dress, everything.  If I were you I would watch it over and over again too. 
  • edited December 2011
    I love your photos! It looks like a beautiful, joyful day. You guys are a gorgeous couple. Congrats.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Liz!  I LOVED your picture DVD! 
    You looked absolutely stunning and very happy!  Congrats to you both.
  • mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked so incredibly happy and beautiful!!! I watched it twice! You got some really amazing shots, and it looked like you had a ton of time for pictures. It was a dream wedding, I'm so happy for you both. I really liked the videos mixed in with your pictures, will there be a full-length video?
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Liz, congrats to you and Manuel! Such beautiful pictures, you looked gorgeous with your bright smile! Also, does Manuel have a twin brother? His best man looked exactly like him! I also enjoyed seeing all the videos in between the pictures. You really got some fantastic pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous, what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding!  I didn't have quicktime on my computer and only just installed it.  I'm blown away by your beautiful photos/video!  Everyone looked so happy and everything looked absolutely perfect.  Congratulations again!!  :)

• MissP.MissP. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WOW! beautiful! You looked stunning and make a gorgeous couple! Im so excitedddd!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards