Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

** waves **

Hi all! I haven't been around in a while and I wanted to stop by and say hello. Life has been kind of all over the place for me and I can't seem to get on a real schedule. I am still not working but I can't believe how little time I have. PT is taking up a lot of time but is really starting to pay off. I haven't used a crutch in over a week and a half. It feels fantastic to walk! This week I moved to a smaller brace and I am hoping to even lose that by Monday. Most days I feel so tired though.

As far as WR things everything is really starting to get piled up! I thought I had a lot of things done ad I'm glad that FI and I did get as much done before the surgery that we did because so much is starting to need to be done now that it's crazy! I'm most excited currently over invitations. Last Friday I spent all day working on the lay out for invites and RSVPs. I have paper ordered andd am DIYing the whole thing! pretty exciting.
I have an appt for flowers (to see if they can beat my DIY price) on Tues. And an appt to finalize cake and menu decisions in three weeks.

So that's what's going on with me. I miss you guys, sorry I haven't been around. I hope you are all doing well. I'm going to go read up on what's been going on.

See ya!

-E
image.

Re: ** waves **

• jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  It's been pretty low-key here lately.  I stop by at some point everyday but it's not too busy.  Yay for your checks, you are much further than me with the invites but our food and cake decisions have been done for awhile.  I thought I had plenty of time but when you realize it's like 6 months, it suddenly doesn't feel like a lot of time! 

Glad to hear you're healing well.  Take care.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Elisha,
      COngrats on your invite check!  That's awesome you are DIY.  I''m also glad to hear you are making progress on walking too and don't have to use a crutch, that's great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Sounds like everything is going well for you, E! I'm glad to hear that PT is going well and that you are healing. It also sounds like you're on the ball with wedding things. Can't wait to see how the invitations turn out! Do you have an inspiration pic?

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey lady!  Glad to hear you're doing better and better and better :)  I hope you get to ditch that brace soon too!  I would also like to see an inspiration pic for your invitations!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey all (again) :) i don't really have an inspiration pic exactly. I'm creating black pocket folds for the outer most layer (well inside the mailing envelope) then there will be a metallic layer for a matting and then the invite will be done in white with a peacock feather "watermark"  under the text.

I'm so excited about the watermark. It looks so pretty! I only have a few trial examples of it and I'm not 100% happy with the wording so I'm going to work on that while I'm waiting for the paper to come in this week so I'll have a sample pic to show you ladies soon. :)

Thanks for the positive words about my leg. It is really feeling a lot better. I' heading out to PT here in a few mins and it would really make my weekend to drop the brace entirely but if I'm being reasonable it probably won't happen for a few more weeks. Either way I'm just happy to walk. :)

Talk at you more later!
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so happy to hear things are going well for you E! I hope that you do get to ditch the brace soon! Great check on the invites!

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards