Canada-Ontario

Bachelorette Party In Niagara Falls, Canada

So my sister, my maid of honor, wants to take me and the bridesmaids to Niagara Falls, Canada. She wants to rent a limo, rent a hotel room, and go to Peppermints.

My questions are:
- Will there be a limo service who can pick us up at the boarder of Niagara Falls, NY and bring us to the club, to the hotel, and back to the States boarder?

- What is the best hotel deal in NF, Canada?
- Is Peppermints any good? Or is there a better male strip club?

I've never been to Canada, so .... yeah!
Jonathan And Danielle Wedding Countdown Ticker 9/28/13

Re: Bachelorette Party In Niagara Falls, Canada

• edited December 2011
    So my sister, my maid of honor, wants to take me and the bridesmaids to Niagara Falls, Canada. She wants to rent a limo, rent a hotel room, and go to Peppermints.

My questions are:
    - Will there be a limo service who can pick us up at the boarder of Niagara Falls, NY and bring us to the club, to the hotel, and back to the States boarder?

- What is the best hotel deal in NF, Canada?
    - Is Peppermints any good? Or is there a better male strip club?

I've never been to Canada, so .... yeah!
    Jonathan And Danielle Wedding Countdown Ticker 9/28/13
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I honestly don't know the answer to your questions, but is your MOH paying for everyone to go? If yes, she is AWESOME, if not make sure BEFORE she books anything to ask everyones budget and if they can even go. Also I don't know if passports are needed yet or not, but make sure your ladies have the right paperwork to go across the border.

• AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Buffalo, 15 minutes frm the falls. You can take a limo over the border. However you all do need passports now to cross into Canada. Avoid any Canadian or American holiday weekends, typically those weekends the border wait is over an hour. PM if you have other questions about places or border crossing!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • orlykahnorlykahn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out the hilton embassy
    they always have amazing deals.
    you can get a two room suite with breakfest included for under $150
    and 2 rooms can sleep i think 6 or 7 people

the radisson also usually has good deals but hilton embassy is a lot nicer
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the other girls.  You'll need a passport or passport card or enhanced driver's license.  There are lots of limo services, you could probably even get a US one from tne NY side if that's easier for you.  Have you considered staying in Canada at a hotel?  Then you could drive yourselves across, check in, go to the clubs, stay overnight, drive yourselves back.  Save on the cost of the limo.

I haven't been to Peppermints but I have heard that it is good.

Also, definitely check/mention budgets to your MOH/whoever is planning.  That sounds like a fun trip!

ETA: For cheap hotels/good rates (well, there aren't usually CHEAP hotels in NF) check out hotwire.com or hotels.com, the rates change all the time.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Niagara for my Bparty, I wrote a bit about it in a thread a few down:

We did go to peppermints - I have nothing to compare it to, it's the only strip club I've ever been to but was everything I imagined plus a little more!  If you want more details, feel free to PM me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards