African American Weddings

FI just,,,,,

Called to say “did I tell you that I loved you this morning” I replied “yes why”  Then he goes on to say “ I didn’t want to wait another minute wondering if I didn’t say I loved you this morning” Awwww….These are the little things that makes me love my FI even more.  I love this man!!!!
Now tell me your FI small “act of love” that makes you love him even more!! I can’t wait to hear you’ll stories!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary

Re: FI just,,,,,

• edited December 2011
    Every morning when he leaves for work at 7 he wakes me up with a kiss on my forehead. It's the sweetest thing ever!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011

That is so sweet ladies.

This past Easter was the first one I was spending away from my family in MA. I was spending it with his family and felt home sick (I am always home sick :-)). Anyways, we went to Church together and then headed to do our own individual tasks. Which made me even more sad cause Easter is a special time with my family.
    Well, he came back a short while later with the most beautiful yellow tulips because he wanted me to feel special and loved even though I was feeling home sick. It was a very thoughtful gesture.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The fact that DH doesn't wait for Valentine's Day or other special holidays to shower me with roses and floral arrangements.  I get flowers and roses on regular basis with cute notes like "Just wanted to say I love you or I am thinking of you" , "You are the best thing that ever happened to me", etc.   Such gestures make me wanna stand on a rooftop and proclaim: I LOVE THAT MAN!!!    
  • edited December 2011
    that is so sweet!  Well when he stops and gets my "fav" cake (Red Velvet) from Krogers, they come 2 slices in a package. He always leaves me one half, even though he is obsessed with Red Velvet cake hisself. It's a sweet gesture :)
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
     A year ago when I was working at Target, he was working at Wal Mart and they were across the street from each other. We had almost the same working hours so we shared the same car. When ever he went in to work, he always parked the car in the Target parking lot and walk across the street to Walmart so that I didn't have to. How sweet!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    On my birthday he went back to the bakery that made our wedding cake and surprised me with the same cake I loved only saying "Happy Birthday" ! Thanks for the post 'cuz i was kinda pissed off at him today, lol.
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011

When his hours were 5-2...during the winter..He would find my car in the structure, and replaced with his totally cleaned, warmed car so that I didn't have the hassle when I got off work...

• edited December 2011
    We are a one family car at the moment. So I drop him off and then I go to work. So some mornings by the time I get to work, there is a message on my voice mail telling me that he loves me and to have a great day. It makes my mornings so much easier. Laughing
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing your stories ladies!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Awww...I'm late. I love his random emails, texts, IMs, and FB messages proclaiming that he "loves me thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much *with arms stretched so wide they're behind my back*".
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

While waiting to get my car repaired (had to schedule a week out with car dealership) last week he gave me his car to drive and he had his father drop him off at work each day. I get off work 30 minutes before he does so I went pick him up. He went without his ride for a week and a day just so I could have peace of mind and get to where I needed to go. He's another one who doesn't wait for a holiday to show his love. He sends flowers often and surprises me with dinner dates. He paid for my car repairs and is truly my PRINCE!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards