Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Alterations List

My best friend just got engaged and I am trying to help her find an alteration place. Does anyone have a list or some reccommendations? She also has bridesmaids in Duluth that need alterations. Any ideas?

Re: Alterations List

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Louise Kegley gets rave reviews on this board (and from me).  I can email you her contact if you email me at hkiesling at yahoo.com.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Louise Kegley. She is a well known vendor for alteratinos on this board. She does a wonderful job and is very reasonably priced!!  You can PM if you want her contact info. She is most easily contacted by phone.

As for Duluth, I don't have any recommendations but I don't suggest going to the place they have in the mall, they are WAY overpriced!!! I went there for a simple hem on a cotton dress and to shorten the straps and they wanted to charge me almost $50!!! I decided to do the straps on my own and just have them do the hem and they screwed up on the hem!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • edited December 2011
    I used Leone's in DT Duluth for altering a bridesmaid's dress. I don't remember if the price was reasonable, but they did really good work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ClintonBeanClintonBean member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was recently in a few weddings and used Kristen Edwards out of Minneapolis.  She only charges $50!  I can't seem to find her number, but below is her email address. 
    kristinkedwards@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Stephen Dean in Lake of the Isles Mpls is amazing!  Very affordable and does a great job! 612-374-2663Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards