New Hampshire

NWR: Satellite TV

We just cancelled Comcast today because we were paying almost $190 a month.  We have decided to go with satellite and give it a chance.  Our complex has a deal with Primecast who we have to deal with for DirectTV and we are unimpressed as of right now in just trying to get it set up.

Does anyone have Dish Network?  How do you like it?  Does it go out a lot?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR: Satellite TV

• mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't have it, but am getting so frustrated with how expensive our Comcast bill has gotten.  I am interested in finding out whether or not you like it once you get it set up and use it for a while.

I have seriously considered switching back to just basic cable because it costs so much and we don't really watch that many channels, (or that much TV), anyway.

September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_nwr-satellite-tv?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:48f03aa5-e19e-41d1-9f22-93b38f8a174fPost:feb46663-586b-4ac2-8861-1bb8b07a4530">Re: NWR: Satellite TV</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have it, but am getting so frustrated with how expensive our Comcast bill has gotten.  I am interested in finding out whether or not you like it once you get it set up and use it for a while. I have seriously considered switching back to just basic cable because it costs so much and we don't really watch that many channels, (or that much TV), anyway.
    Posted by mariegra[/QUOTE]

<div>We always said we would never do satellite and then we kept getting our Comcast bill and every month they would sneak some new fee in or raise the rate.  Finally we had enough.  We signed up for Dish Network.  The pricing was better than DirectTV.  Also, we took a walk around our complex to see what the majority of satellite users had.  It is being installed Wednesday and we shall see.  I will let you know.</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards