Just Engaged and Proposals

Christmas Engagement

I'm so happy I got engaged on Christmas day. i could not be any happier. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, I've been in at least 7 weddings as bridesmaid and now its finally mine turn.
My fiance had be open several boxes as they got small and smaller and the last box was a bright red box and when I took the top off the box it was empty and I looked at him like a deer in the headlights and asked what the hell theres no gift and he played it so cool and was like what, what are you talking about, and started moving all the boxes and wrapping paper and got down on one knee and opened the JARED box and asked if I will marry him I cried and said yes. I love him so much, we have been together for 4 1/2 years, he is 9 years younger than me and I'm so glad that I captured his heart and he captured mine. I'm still on cloud 9!

congrats to all who got engaged!

Re: Christmas Engagement

• Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I'm newly engaged too (Dec 8). Happy planning!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Congratuations! Welcome to the boards!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Congrats to you! I was also proposed to Christmas morning! Smile We've been together almost 6 years and I'm over the moon with excitement!

10-12-14... My Happily Ever After :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_christmas-engagement-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:5ce91dc9-0ac4-4b82-970f-7c04f15789cfPost:4ea1659a-0e86-4bf0-9f6f-e70acff9be67">Re: Christmas Engagement</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to you! I was also proposed to Christmas morning!  We've been together almost 6 years and I'm over the moon with excitement!
    Posted by jennfair85[/QUOTE]

Has everyone been asking you whens the BIG day or have you set a date yet? PPL r driving me nuts I'm like I just got engaged, can you give me some time to enjoy this moment.
  • haha Yes, everyone's been asking! Fortunately I've been giving this some thought for a while. lol If all goes as planned, it will be 10-12-14. I've always wanted an October/Fall-Themed wedding... and I figure the even number sequence would be easy to remember. ;)
    10-12-14... My Happily Ever After :)
  • Congrats and happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards