Georgia-Savannah

Bachelorette Party-Savannah

I'm going to Savannah for my bachelorette party with 10 girls.  We will be there Friday night-Monday morning.  We need stuff to do, we are thinking Friday will be a more chill night, we just want to go to an easy restaurant and a good bar.  Saturday we need stuff to do during the day, and Saturday night is the actual bachelorette party, so we need somewhere crazy to eat and go out.  Sunday is our hangover day, but I still need stuff that are good to do in case people want to go out.  I need major help!!! THANKS!!!

Re: Bachelorette Party-Savannah

• christi2223christi2223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to Savannah for my bachelorette party with 10 girls.  We will be there Friday night-Monday morning.  We need stuff to do, we are thinking Friday will be a more chill night, we just want to go to an easy restaurant and a good bar.  Saturday we need stuff to do during the day, and Saturday night is the actual bachelorette party, so we need somewhere crazy to eat and go out.  Sunday is our hangover day, but I still need stuff that are good to do in case people want to go out.  I need major help!!! THANKS!!!
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have a ton of recs in my bio.  For a chill dinner, I recomend SOL.  It's on Habersham near 32nd St.  Very good food and great atmosphere.  Look into taking a ghost tour that night. 
    Saturday, I would do Jazz'd for dinner.  It is a tapas bar.  Head over to Savannah Smiles.  It's a dueling piano bar.  The do a lot with Bach parties.  They will put the bride on stage and sing a dirty song to her.  You'll have a lot of fun there. 
    Sunday, hit Clary's for breakfast.  That is the best place in town for hangover food. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards