North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Sunny Days Coupon Books

Has anyone tried to request these to include in their welcome bag??  I went to the website but everytime I send a message on their 'contact us' page is comes back with an error.  It looks like the 2011 guides won't even be available until May of this year, has anyone else looked into this??

Thanks!!

Re: Sunny Days Coupon Books

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I am going to include these in my welcome bags too and you are right, they dont come out until May.

Even though your wedding is 6/3, now worries b/c you can walk right into the Welcome Center once you cross the bridge and take as many as you want.  These things are all over the place down there so dont stress too much that you cant get them until May.  I would just make a note to grab some once you get there and then just toss them into the bags :)

• Options
    evenundomielevenundomiel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    also try the desintation newspapers!! they say "Nags Head" or "Corolla" or "Duck" (you get the picture) across the top. They're really good because they have all the info about where your guests are staying, and where you wedding is. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Eve....are you having your wedding at the Cameron House Inn???

My sister surprised me with a stay there during the wedding expo weekend and we had theeee best time!  I love the Inn!

• Options
    evenundomielevenundomiel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yep. my family owns it! we live next door and are having our reception in the backyard. our ceremony is at the inn though!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    edited December 2011
    That is so neat!  We felt so welcomed when we stayed there....it felt like home :)

Stafford....the hotel we are staying at said the Sunny Day books they have were just delivered on Thurs and that they are the new ones, so it seems they are out early!  I would get in touch with someone at Sunny Day to see the earliest you could order them or just pick them up at the Welcome Center when you get here. 

Another good thing to add to your bags are is a map of the island which has been enlarged and shows all of the hot spots, restaurants, shopping centers, etc. which you can also pick up at the Welcome Center :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards