Massachusetts-Boston

Currier and Chives Catering

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anybody had any input on Currier and Chives catering out of Maynard, MA. I am considering using them as my caterer but I have not found too many reviews. Any information would be extremely beneficial! Thanks so much, happy planning!

Best,
Nia581

Re: Currier and Chives Catering

• njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They were one of the caterers my venue used.  I found my contact there (Jody - I think she may have since left) to be very responsive and my venue really liked working with Currier and Chives.  The food at the tasting was excellent.  I found them to be a bit pricey, but we were going to use them.  However, the other caterer we were considering ultimately made us an offer we couldn't refuse and thus we didn't actually end up using Currier and Chives. 
  • eandngallowayeandngalloway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been told by my venue person that they just changed managers and haven't been performing as well as they used to.  Be careful of their extra costs!!!  Their food prices seem ok ($25 a person) but that more than doubles when you add rentals, staff etc. 
    I'd be careful of them.  I asked them too many questions and they started ignoring my emails (and I promise, too many questions was like 5!)
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! Thanks for the input. If you don't mind me asking, who did you end up hiring? Best, Nia581
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards