Florida-South Florida

NWR: school

So tomorrow I start my internship at Nova Blanche for the next 3months. I got third grade and met my  cooperating teacher already. It is going to be a lot of work. Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:00pm or later (when ever I finish lesson plans and grading). I am so happy that I got most all the wedding planning done over the summer. I am not going to have much wedding time with this internship! I end Nov 12 and then have 2 months until the wedding. I have a few DIY projects I want to get done and hopefully will be able to with all this homework and lesson plans I have coming for me.

Well ladies I am not sure either how much time I will be having to play on Theknot. So, if you don't see me here to often remind me to take a break from school and enjoy some wedding plans!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: NWR: school

• edited December 2011
    Karen, wishing you a great internship with the third graders! hope you can make it on here every once in awhile, give us updates on the students and wedding projects!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    <3 you Karen....good luck tommorrow!
  • edited December 2011
    Karen-
    You're going to love it. I've tought 3rd grade the last couple of years. It will be great! GL.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    First day went great thank you for all the best wishes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards