July 2013 Weddings
Options

Have the dress and the BM just bought hers!

First of all, I have to say that this is not my first time so I am so NOT looking to have an expensive wedding. That being said, I really lucked out on my dress and was just checking the availability for the dress I like for my MOH and BM and got super lucky again.

My dress was inexpensive to start with, but I really loved the style and it's perfect for backyard ceremony in Jason's parents' backyard. When I went online to show his mother, I saw that it went on clearance for $35 and she ordered it right then...yes, I bought my dress online without trying it on first, but shopping is not my most favorite thing and I for sure didn't want to try on a bunch of dresses that were way too "bridal" and well, not me. So anyway...here's my dress....

The girls and I will be barefoot...bc, well, honestly I just don't want to wear shoes! We'll go for pedicures :)

Here is the dress the BM just ordered, the color is Wisteria and is clearanced for $30! 

I have a cousin who makes jewelry so she will be making a neklace and earring set for the girls to coordinate with their dresses.

Everything is pretty much planned...because I'm super organized about things like this...so basically it's all a matter of getting everything together!
I'm sure after the holidays, the time will just fly by.
Smile
~*~June 21, 2014~*~

Re: Have the dress and the BM just bought hers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards