Wedding Etiquette Forum

What's Your Favorite Movie?

2»

Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?

• Donnie Darko
    Labyrinth

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-favorite-movie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06d55ca2-bcd7-44ff-b10e-e0b24fbd0e2cPost:9c6cf825-a8bb-410c-ae03-f855301f36ef">Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]you've never seen shaun of the dead or dazed and confused? what's wrong with you?
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen either one, but I added them. Simon Pegg is hilarious. Run Fat Boy Run and How To Lose Friends and Alienate People were good. One of my all time favorite movies is Across the Universe if you any of you are Beatle's fans.
  • edited March 2010

Tombstone, The Patriot, Gladiator, 300, A Good Year, Braveheart, Jurassic Park (all 3), Love Actually, Fried Green Tomatoes, Steel Magnolias, The Color Purple, Return to Me, All the Die Hards, Indiana Jones, Silverado, Open Range, Julie and Julia, Out of Africa.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    You have to check out hard days night, help, magical mystery tour and yellow submarine if youre a beatles fan. Best ever.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-favorite-movie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06d55ca2-bcd7-44ff-b10e-e0b24fbd0e2cPost:532cab41-e2fb-40d7-ae1c-ba1c4c6b4a7c">Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]friends with money virgin suicides sense and sensibility pride and prejudice becoming jane meet me in st. louis high society gone with the wind The duchess Marie antoinette (the last 2 arent that great, but are awesome if you love old world clothing) finding neverland little children shaun of the dead dazed and confused
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Yes, all of these.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • To name off several of my absolute favorites:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    The Shawshank Redemption
    American Beauty
    Amelie
    Life is Beautiful
    It Happened One Night
    Philadelphia
    The Life of David Gale
    The Breakfast Club
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Life As A House
    Good Will Hunting
    The Piano
    Planes, Trains and Automobiles
    Waitress
    Hotel Rwanda
    Monster's Ball

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-favorite-movie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:06d55ca2-bcd7-44ff-b10e-e0b24fbd0e2cPost:3b7b98f9-3dab-4193-ae4c-8a7c5b23a8d9">Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eternal sunshine Being john malkovich dangerous liasons I heart huckabees closer gangs of new york the others signs atonement lost in translation when harry met sally sleepless in seattle high fidelity fried green tomatoes step mom about a boy the shining good will hunting lars and the real girl twister there is probably more but thats all I can think of. I love movies.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Nebb, I think you and I would enjoy a movie marathon together.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-favorite-movie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06d55ca2-bcd7-44ff-b10e-e0b24fbd0e2cPost:1403f442-f589-4d4a-96c3-673cec7cf3fd">Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]SHOOOT HERRRR!
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how often I hear this out of my fiance.  Or ANY OTHER QUOTE from that damn movie.

To ansswer the question: I could watch the King & I all day long.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-favorite-movie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06d55ca2-bcd7-44ff-b10e-e0b24fbd0e2cPost:a5602c8b-b6b4-45b6-95af-235f5ff56e88">Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You have to check out hard days night, help, magical mystery tour and yellow submarine if youre a beatles fan. Best ever.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<3

GG, I haven't seen those two movies either. Shaun of the dead is more of a cult classic anyway. I want to see it now only because I've seen the "Spaced" series and am fans of those guys now.

Sarah and Nebb, I want to watch movies with you.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I would like to have a movie marathon with many of you ladies, we have good taste!!
  • Adventures of Milo and Otis
    To Catch a Thief
    Rear Window
    Shawshank Redemption
    Walk the Line
    Slumdog Millionaire
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Buying the Cow.  Funniest movie I've ever seen.  I've seen it at least 30 times and it never gets old.  And it has naked Ryan Reynolds.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-favorite-movie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06d55ca2-bcd7-44ff-b10e-e0b24fbd0e2cPost:134a6869-f091-48ce-aa78-ceaa7173df41">Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buying the Cow.  Funniest movie I've ever seen.  I've seen it at least 30 times and it never gets old.  <strong>And it has naked Ryan Reynolds.</strong>
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

I'm in
  • Dragonfly, IMO one of the best movies of all time.  A real tear jerker though.
  • Dead Poets Society
    American Beauty
    Notes On A Scandal
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Waiting for Guffman
    Big Lebowski
    28 Days
    Beaches (guilty favorite)
This discussion has been closed.