Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

SA Wednesday

Angela - I have been waking up each morning and checking the McG blog hoping to see you pics!  Do you know if your pics will be up tomorrow or Friday?

Re: SA Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    My prof emailed us last night and told us we are supposed to meet in the SMART Hospital on campus today instead of in class. And I have no idea where that is. Awesome.

I can't wait until Saturday when I can sleep in. It's going to be fabulous.

Oh, and I'm crossing my fingers we find a truck this weekend so DH and I can stop sharing a vehicle. It's not really as fun as it sounds. Oh wait, it never sounded fun.

Oh, and this should probably go on FFF, but I'm feeling it today so I'm throwing it out there. I hate the term "FH". We have a word for that. It's called fiance. 

ETA: Amanda, your ticker says 3 DAYS!! :)
  • dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

So far this week:
    -I got a 90 on my (only) midterm
    -booked a reception night hotel (Marriott at Plaza of the Americas) (sharing now, because it's not a big enough deal to be AW worthy)
    -started consistently working out again

...and, holy crap, now I'm 30.

Substitute teaching today, Thurs & Fri, plus working my bar job Fri & Sat nights - bummer becuase it means I don't get to lounge on my birthday (and will be really busy/tired til Sunday & not see FI as much as I like to), awesome because it means I make $ - and it's hard to complain about $.

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I seriously cannot wait for the weddings coming up.  Seriously.can't.wait.

The baby on McGowan's blog today almost makes me want to think about having one.  Almost.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!

• edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!

Here's something cute for all of you needing some "awww" this morning (I found this site through my military homecoming videos site): http://ringonthefinger.com/
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ff886934-af88-480b-9255-3a24cea3ca70Post:981538bf-250d-4559-a1be-f292c28bfdca">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Birthday Diana! Here's something cute for all of you needing some "awww" this morning (I found this site through my military homecoming videos site): <a href="http://ringonthefinger.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://ringonthefinger.com/</a>
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

The dolphin one is cute!! The slipper one is kinda weird. The guy narrating is a little creepy to me.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!!!

Wendi - What an addicting site!
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that I have a lot of smart kids but sometimes, the grade grubbing gets to me.  Please do not email me and ask why your grade is so low when they are not due yet, I have only entered one of the six grades you have so far, and you are still in the A range. 
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diane!!

I miss Wild FM, Big Gay Steven and the rest of the show. 
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!

We are going to get our marriage license today, which I am pretty excited about!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ff886934-af88-480b-9255-3a24cea3ca70Post:ff1c531c-d562-4fce-8fd8-f559505d1293">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Birthday Diana! We are going to get our marriage license today, which I am pretty excited about!
    Posted by sparklingdiamond[/QUOTE]

Yay!! I can't believe your wedding is almost 2 weeks away!
  • edited December 2011
    Natalie- Time has gone by so fast!  I remember when my ticker was still at a year!  It's scary that I am almost to the single digits!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Lauren- Yours is not that far either!  I am very excited to see yours! :-)

And I'm just happy that there are weddings in between mine that I get to see!  Both Amanda and Bobbileigh!  I just love weddings! :-)

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Diana - Happy Birthday!
    Sarah - YAY
    Natalie - OMG I know it's unbelievable! I'm so excited!

I just woke up and it's amazing!  I love getting to sleep in, but I went to bed at like 2 last night.  I had too much going on and I was on here!  So wish my mom luck today, she still doesn't have a dress for the wedding.  EK
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!

Bobbileigh/Wendi - I got up to work out at 6am going with what y'all said yesterday.  I worked out, came back, and promptly went back to bed :( No surge of energy... I am so not  a morning girl :P
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks to an annoying co-worker I won't be in on here as much anymore! Really if I'm getting my work done why do you care what I do otherwise? Tuesdays and Thursdays are definitely days I won't be on any longer. I'm so annoyed!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!

I with Stephie - I'm getting so excited about the upcoming weddings.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Kendall - Your Bio is cute, we are also song twinkies.  You've got good taste!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ff886934-af88-480b-9255-3a24cea3ca70Post:4a495c97-7d89-4243-8a24-758458426121">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Birthday Diana! Bobbileigh/Wendi - I got up to work out at 6am going with what y'all said yesterday.  <strong>I worked out, came back, and promptly went back to bed</strong> :( No surge of energy... I am so not  a morning girl :P
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]

That must be nice.... I have to get up at 6:15 just to get to work on time.  I'd have to get up at 5 to work out...which is not happening.

Speaking of working out... I haven't been since last Thursday, and despite the fact that there are FOUR 24-Hour Fitnesses in semi-close proximity to my house there are no good hard workout classes tonight.... or pretty much any night that fits my schedule except Thursday.    Yoga it is for tonight..
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Diana!!

I'm anxious to see/hear all about the upcoming weddings!!
  • lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday Diana! Yay for wedding season!

It may be becuase I am dieting, but the post about Reflections on Spring Creek made me want BBQ so badly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Happy Birthday Diana!

As some of you know from FB, I paid off my car yesterday!  So glad that is paid for and now we will start saving for a new one. 

Also Opening day is Friday!  So ready!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ff886934-af88-480b-9255-3a24cea3ca70Post:32c474e0-0556-4bd5-bd8e-9d2b95b1456b">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy birthday Diana! Yay for wedding season! It may be becuase I am dieting, but the post about Reflections on Spring Creek made me want BBQ so badly.
    Posted by lesalyric[/QUOTE]

Don't worry - I read it as Receptions at Spring Creek at first :X  mmm BBQ

Manda - We are pretty awesome like that ;)

Tiffany - I am in a 100 day break between contracts at MS.  Its...amazing :D
  • edited December 2011
    Dana - That's so awesome!  Having a car paid off is a great feeling.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Manda, I just noticed - 3 days!  THREE DAYS!
  • edited December 2011
    Kendall- We have the same father-daughter dance!  That song makes me cry!

Anniversary

• lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ff886934-af88-480b-9255-3a24cea3ca70Post:8cba415c-4c79-42ba-b949-7c19940826d5">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kendall- We have the same father-daughter dance!  That song makes me cry!
    Posted by sparklingdiamond[/QUOTE]

My grandfather and I used the same one. After listening to what felt like 100's of sappy songs that one really got the sentiment of how we both felt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards