November 2012 Weddings

Chargers

Anyone using chargers? I saw some pictures of the set up for a prior wedding at our venue, and they had used gold chargers on the table. I liked the way it looked but am not sure if I want them or not.
If you are using them, are you buying or renting them and what are yours made of? The only ones I've seen were in the Christmas Tree Shop and they are made out of some sort of plastic. TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chargers

• Most I have seen are plastic. If you want something glass, etc, I think it will get very pricey.

They look nice, but I don't really see the point.
  • we are using red ones! I got them off of a local knottie a long time ago.

I love the look of them and they'll add a nice pop of color to our tables. I think ours are plastic.  You can get them at Michael's for a decent price (and they have them on sale frequently too, especially since the holidays are coming)

Good luck!!
  • Our decorators uses them as standard with her package for the head table only.  Otherwise I wouldn't have them, too pricey for everybody else
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Thanks for the input. I'm going to think about it. It's one of those things that might be nice but probably wouldn't be missed so not a big deal.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've gone back and forth on them, but we're doing a buffet, so I don't think the table will be fully set, so I think it might look funky to just have the chargers.
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have over 200 silver chargers that I used for my wedding in Wisconsin. If you're in the area, I'll rent them for 50 cents each. Email is erinfazeryahoo.com. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards