New Hampshire

Photographer Help in Southern NH

Good Morning Ladies and Happy Monday!

FI and I are looking to book our photographer soon,I emailed my wedding planner and asked for the preferred vendor list. I got a list back, and I know there have been a lot of posts about different photographers, but I wanted to see what you guys thought. The list she gave me is below, basically if any of you have met with any of them can you just tell me a little about them, whether you liked them or not, and how expensive they are? We are looking to keep our budget around $2,000, and I don't want to take the time to meet with all of these photographers if that isn't possible! Thanks so much for all your help, I have a feeling I am going to be posting a lot more in the near future as our wedding is almost just a year away!!

*Daniel Doke
*Perfect Image Photography
*Tom Gibbons
*Photography by Linda
*Stasio’s Photography

Re: Photographer Help in Southern NH

• ncarter0866ncarter0866 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Rebecca Garone with Garone Photography. Her work is amazing. Her package was around 2500.00 but maybe she can work with you and your budget. www.garonephotography.com
  • klabrancheklabranche member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Lisa Smith photography. She is AMAZING. My FH is a shy guy, and she pulled him right out of his shell to get our engagement photos done. I absolutly recommend her to anyone.
  • TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fitting into the $2000 budget is difficult.  Dan Doke is great, but he is above that price limit.  I am getting married in Southern NH, my photographer is from Lowell MA and he has packages to fit into your budget - and from what I have seen, he does great work and he has been great to work with so far.
    His pricing is on his website:
    www.michaelsphotoshop.com/" target="_blank">www.michaelsphotoshop.com
  • edited December 2011
    cant recommend www.johnlophoto.com enough! he is awesome to work with and has great prices... hth :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're going with Details by DiFranco and they have been great tow work with! They included a lot in their packages and the prices were reasonable.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're also using Details by DiFranco and Tony is great to work with! He's really sweet and takes fantatsic photos. I can't say enough good things about him!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Dave Soucy from A photographic memory out of Hooksette... I met with him and loved him from the start.. They all seemed so nice when i had met them back at a bridal show and he is more than willing to work with any budget... will cut things in or out of packages to make it work for you and their photo albums are GORGEOUS! check the website out at apmnh.com... U wont regret it :)
    ....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Dan Doke is way beyond that price, I believe A Perfect Image is also.  Kevin Jacobus does great work he is out of Nashua.  www.kevinjacobusphoto.com Really nice guy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards