New York

Mani/Pedi Syracuse

Does anyone know a good place to go to get a Mani/Pedi in Syracuse, more spefically Liverpool/Clay area? Thanks!
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Mani/Pedi Syracuse

• atayk21atayk21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Miracle nails in Westvale (by the Planet Fitness) I know it is not Liverpool/Clay, but trust me the drive is worth it! Even Mirbeau in Skaneatlas, but I think it is like $75 for just a pedicure, you also get access to all the other amenities they have to offer, you get what you pay for!
  • nisull01nisull01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a Miracle Nails on 57 in Liverpool, right by the 57 Wegmans and Starbucks. It is WONDERFUL.
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls i will have to check that out!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • mizmastromizmastro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always go to the Nail place at Carousel, they do a very good job there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PeanutsCLPeanutsCL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got my nails done today at Miracle Nails on 57 in Liverpool. They did well. I would recommend it.
  • edited December 2011
    I also LOVE Miracle. They do a great job and I always feel like they are really clean and careful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    miracle nails is awesome, and so is papzrazzi day spa.  Ask for Elaine :)
  • edited December 2011
    I like Unicorn. They aren't fancy but give you a mini massage while your nails dry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards