New Jersey
Options

Hotels near the Atrium

Hi All,

I was all ready to book my Holiday Inn Parsippany today, when my fiance realized it is a 20 minute drive from there to the Atrium.  Our family is mostly coming from Staten Island and the hotel would be 20 minutes farther than their original half hour ride, which I feel like is a little too far.

Does anyone have any hotel recommendations for places closer to the Atrium that are in the West Orange area?  I really don't want people to spend over $120 bucks.

Thanks for the help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hotels near the Atrium

• Options
    We used the Westminster. I believe our guests paid 99 and they provided free shuttles. They were really great to work with and had the most comfortable beds. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Thanks! Also can anyone confirm it's actually a 20 minute drive from Holiday Inn to Atrium?  I remember hearing it was much closer, like 10 minutes.  I got 20 minutes from google.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using the Westminster in Livingston and ramada is East Hanover . Under 15 minutes away
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards