New Hampshire

Boudoir Photos

I am thinking of doing boudoir photos for my 1st anniversary (paper) and was wondering if anyone has done them?  If you have who did you use?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Boudoir Photos

• edited December 2011
    I was an '09 bride but I check up on you ladies from time. a bunch of us did marathon sessions with A Brilliant Photo. Agnieszka is AMAZING to work with. I wanna say at least 10-12 of us used her.

http://www.abrilliantphoto.com/

She has her boudoir blog linked. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I did boudoir photos for my husband's birthday. I used our wedding photographer- Portrait New England. I had a great time and the pictures came out fantastic. They don't have a link to any boudoir stuff on their site but I can send you some of mine if you like. Naom was great to work with and I have recommended her to several of my friends, a couple have done sessions with her too.
    Let me know if you'd like to know more.
  • edited December 2011
    I love love love Melissa Robotti and had my photos done with her down in Cambridge!  Gabs' recommendation above is a great choice as well, and there is also Tess from Seaglass Photography (Maine?) who does beautiful work.  Have fun!
  • versedversed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used EyeSugar Photography for mine - Shalla was AMAZING, and I had a blast! My friend ended up buying a session for his fiancee since she loved mine so much!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to be using EyeSugar too in the Spring and doing it as part of my bach party with the girls :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards