Jewish Weddings

Where you order your Ketubah from?

How much did you pay about? If you don't mind me asking. My fiance and I were suprised of the price.

Re: Where you order your Ketubah from?

• ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Ketubbahs4less via myketubbah.com

It was $99.
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we got ours from theketubah.com

we paid around 350, which is more than i would have liked, but it was hard for us to decide on one we both liked.  you can find much more affordable ones on etsy and ebay, or you can just get a plain text from your rabbi.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ours is a Micki Caspi design and we paid $270. We ordered it from a local Judaica store because I wanted to see it in person first before purchasing but I did look online and couldn't find a cheaper deal.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I purchased the "Flowering Vine" ketubah by Micki Caspi from www.ketubahsandmore.com. I paid a total of $177=ketubah + personalization + shipping + 10% discount (they will email you a discount code upon request).

Edit:  tecah123, when and where is your wedding?  I want to add you to my Weekly Kallahs list.
  • shortee426shortee426 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ours from newketubah.com.

It is $500, which is more than we wanted to spend.  It is the only we could agree on and it is completely hand made.
    Anniversary
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from 20th Century Illuminations.  The basic price was $250, but we paid a lot more, because we had to get totally customized text.  (They didn't have a Hebrew text that would work for a lesbian wedding.)

The least expensive ones we found were on eBay.  They have a surprising number, typically only about $50.  Unfortunately, none of them were going to have text that would work for us.

• Ark2Ark2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

theketubahcompany.com have a nice selection with good prices. our ketubah arrived very quickly and came out beautifully on canvas. These guys were also very easy to work with.

• edited December 2011
    We got ours from mpartworks.com.  They have a pretty big selection and 6 different texts to choose from.  You can google and get a coupon code.  I honestly can't remember how much we paid..... I think it was between 250-300 for their regular ketubah with personalization.  The quality of the paper and printing is beautiful and they were VERY easy and accommodating to work with.  (we had a last minute change)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards