Not Engaged Yet

Which other boards do you visit?

2»

Re: Which other boards do you visit?

• edited December 2011
    Since my emergence from lurkerland I only feel right posting on here because I am NEY. But if i see something uber sweet on Just Engaged/Proposals i'll comment. Also since I am a music major I like to lurk around the music board and beat my head against my laptop when people don't research the works they want to use (or composers).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    *comes back from 2 days of checking out all the other boards y'all mentioned...*

Thanks, that was really interesting!  I now have started lurking on the JE sticky, and on E.  Like I needed more stuff to procrastinate... Laughing
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_other-boards-visit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c3e20a03-ad97-48cf-bc70-5a03f2f8957fPost:8d7b475f-c54b-465d-a38b-d779fec09939">Re: Which other boards do you visit?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Since my emergence from lurkerland I only feel right posting on here because I am NEY</strong>. But if i see something uber sweet on Just Engaged/Proposals i'll comment. Also since I am a music major I like to lurk around the music board and beat my head against my laptop when people don't research the works they want to use (or composers).
    Posted by JMM4208[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any problems regarding this unless the poster is a BSC pre-planner. I post on a few other boards, and the girls have been nothing but nice even though I'm NEY (and younger. Both factors that typically work against you here) and it really is all about how you present yourself in your posts. Same as this board too. But then again, I won't post if I don't have any valid advice to offer. For example, if someone needs wedding experience then I just can't offer that. But if you know a good amount about music and have advice, I think you should go ahead and post. It can be very helpful :)
  • edited December 2011
    @bren Ive noticed that the only ones who get attacked are the crazies. I just dont want to come off like a snarky beeotch on the music board. But really it doesnt matter if you want to use a song that involves the bride in the opera getting left at the altar, if you love the song why not use it. (Im a big do-what-makes-you-happy person) Cool
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards