March 2012 Weddings
Options

Grey's Anatomy!

Is anyone else as excited as I am?! 20 more minutes!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Grey's Anatomy!

• Options
    Is this the first new one since the ambulance episode?  I was worried that Hulu had stopped adding them!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Options
    w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I almost commented on your fb status to say "Britt, If this crap starts filling up my newsfeed I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it!" :D
  • Options

I LOVE me some Grey's. Tonight's episode went straight to the heart!

• Options
    OK, I'm leaving this post now because I fear spoilers.  :)  I won't get to watch until tomorrow on Hulu when FI is busy with something else.  He whines whenever I start watching Grey's!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_greys-anatomy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:cfe4aaa4-23ba-4ad6-9875-8cb7ea0eb5dcPost:ffc4ee29-0cbb-4e17-bef3-650442c934ef">Re: Grey's Anatomy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I almost commented on your fb status to say "Britt, If this crap starts filling up my newsfeed I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it!" :D
    Posted by w+c3[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Really?! You don't watch Grey's?! :)
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! I was so excited. And I wept like a baby basically the whole episode.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I loved it! And I cried as well...I swear I cry at least every other episode!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't make it through an episode of Grey's without crying! 
  • Options
    w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_greys-anatomy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:cfe4aaa4-23ba-4ad6-9875-8cb7ea0eb5dcPost:b2b87102-8826-4fdf-bba1-3b9fd14e461e">Re: Grey's Anatomy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grey's Anatomy! : LOL!!! Really?! You don't watch Grey's?! :)
    Posted by brittandjp[/QUOTE]

nope. never have. and its kind of one of those things where if I started now I would be so lost it wouldn't be worth it.
  • Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_greys-anatomy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:cfe4aaa4-23ba-4ad6-9875-8cb7ea0eb5dcPost:b1896093-f9b0-4ea5-88d6-3d8887c46961">Re: Grey's Anatomy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grey's Anatomy! : nope. never have. and its kind of one of those things where if I started now I would be so lost it wouldn't be worth it.
    Posted by w+c3[/QUOTE]

That's so crazy! There has been SO much since day 1, but I think if you started watching, you'd get the hang of the current drama after a few episodes. I was so exhausted last night and I honestly fall asleep within minutes of laying down in front of a tv at night, it never fails (it's even happened in a movie theater!). I thought I'd be out within 5 minutes. Nope. It was so intense I watched the entire thing and then couldn't fall asleep because of the intensity! <span style="font-style:italic;">I even had </span>JP <em>watching. That's when you know it's good! </em>
  • Options
    I have been watching old episodes and counting the seconds!! Amazing episode, great ending.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards