• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 5

Re: Step into Spring - Day 5

• June, because it usually has the best weather! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:
    We are getting married at the end of September because it's nice weather in NH!
  • AmberRose410AmberRose410 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    My fiance and I are getting married this September-at the height of fall in Wisconsin.  We chose fall because the goregeous fall landscape with falling leaves will be the perfect setting for our outdoor wedding.  
  • We are getting married in May, the most beautiful month of the year!
  • We're getting married in June because it worked with everyone's schedules, LOL
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • June! (Technically a spring month prior to the cusp!)

Why? Because FI will be finished with his school program in May, and that will give us enough time to get settled, find a place to live, and prepare to move all of our belongings to where he is.
    June 2013 Signature Challenge
    Favorite Sports Team
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Getting married In October because the change of the seasons is Beautful. Wearing a long dress for ceremony short for reception these shoes would be beautiful just like the day...
  • We are getting married in October because Fall is my favorite season and we didn't want to wait a whole year. 
  • edited March 2013
    My fiance and I chose the end of March. It is our anniversary, it is also not too cold, and spring is just beginning to bloom which I truly love!!
  • We're getting married in June. We dont have to worry about it being cold but it's not as hot as mid summer will be. We're having an outside reception and want everyone to be comfortable
  • In December, and we're hoping for just a little bit of snow to perfect our winter wonderland theme!
  • We are getting married in May (hooray for a Spring wedding)! We are getting married in Romania and the weather is beautiful that time of year.
  • I am getting married in June, the 22nd specificly. We picked that date for a couple of reasons, the first being that he proposed on his birthday which is September 22nd. June was the first nice weather month that had the 22nd on a saturday. Also when we first started dating it was a debate between us whether we started dating in May or June, we went with May for the past 8 years but now there will be no argument that our anniversary is in June!
  • We're getting married in September! Northwest Indiana is very unpredictable with weather and September usually is very pretty and warm. We're having a garden ceremony and when the leaves just begin to change colors is my favorite!
  • Getting married May 5 cinco de mayo!!!
  • We are getting married in June. Mostly because we wanted to have some nice weather, not too warm and not too cold. :)
  • This June we are getting married! We picked June because it is beautiful, blooming, fragrant and warm here in Upstate, NY. Also because we are getting married on the same day as his proposal in June of last year. Right after the first day of summer on June 22nd =).
  • July in Florida because I'm crazy outta my mind! :)
  • March 2, 2014.... Spring because we wanted a beautiful outside reception. And there are no major holidays around that month that could prevent my fianc and I from taking off of work for our anniversary...since we both work in retail.
  • I am getting married in June to celebrate our 9 year anniversary, and still going strong... high school sweethearts <3

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • edited March 2013
    I am getting married December 28th and these wedge crystal shoes would look amazing for my winter wonderland wedding in Providence, RI
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.

----------We are getting married May 31,2014!! I can't wait to marry the love of my life. I am even happier that is it a spring month that matches the colors my fiance and I both want perfectly! Light purple, Blush pink, and green. As well as the flowers that I have always dreamt of using are in season (garden roses and peonies).  We chose May because of the wonderful spring weather during this month. It isn't too hot or too cold,plus it will be perfect for our outdoor wedding at an area golf course. The wedge shoes would be perfect to wear with the outside terrain.

[email protected]
  • <div>We are getting married in July! We chose July because the weather is beautiful during the summer in upstate NY, warm and sunny! Also, the date is close to when we actually had our first date. :)</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
  • I am getting married in Providence, RI on December 28th! My finance Dan and I loveeeee the holidays, especially Christmas time and these sparkly wedges would look great with my winter wonderland themed wedding
  • My fianc and I knew we wanted a June wedding because the weather is just perfect nit is not too hot or too chilly so we know our guests will be comfortable.
  • We're getting married in November, because nothing beats a fall wedding and all of the beautiful colors of fall time :
  • We are getting married in October because the Midwest is lovely in the fall and Southern California (where I grew up) is not. I love having seasons.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    october!!!!
  • Our wedding is in NOVEMBER, because we love the romantic feel of the christmas season. The lights, the candles and the family but december had so much packed in it. So we went with the closest month within the same year : after all its the most wonderful time of the year!
  • September. It's a great month weather wise and its the month I've always wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards