African American Weddings
Options

What fragrance are you wearing?

I'm planning to wear Lolita Lempicka or Can Can by Paris Hilton, my FI loves both of them. I love perfume and I'm constantly buying them so I may find something else he likes. As of now I'm choosing from those two.

Is anyone else wearing a special or fragrance on their wedding day?
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What fragrance are you wearing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bath and body
    Secret Wonderland

I fell in love with the free sample I got
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have no idea yet. it's in the summer so nothing too heavy and nothing to light either. Chanel Chance is one of my all time faves as well as Narcisco Rodriguez for her

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore lolita on that day. It was a gift from my sil at my bridal shower. And now Im in love !!!

But my hubby likes me to wear hypnotiq poison by christian dior on the regular.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI loves Black Amethyst from Bath & Body Works so I'm sticking with that.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy or Michael Kors.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fave is ancient, but I love it no matter how old it is...Cashmere Mist by Donna Karen. I also like J'Adore by Christian Dior, but FI doesn't so I won't wear that...it had to grow on me so I understand him not feeling it. (He has never even smelled it on me.) I plan to try out Chance by Chanel and Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but if I don't like them, I will probably stick with what's tried and true.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Viva La Juicy-----Fiance loves it wont let me change now, lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fragrance-wearing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:562f9236-09b4-4696-bb6e-3df9815c5bcdPost:a9075337-0324-4048-b52e-7a4b75f68642">Re: What fragrance are you wearing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fave is ancient, but I love it no matter how old it is...Cashmere Mist by Donna Karen. I also like<strong> J'Adore by Christian Dior</strong>, but FI doesn't so I won't wear that...it had to grow on me so I understand him not feeling it. (He has never even smelled it on me.) I plan to try out Chance by Chanel and Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but if I don't like them, I will probably stick with what's tried and true.
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to wear J'Adore. My FI bought it for me as a gift for our first Valentine's together. I smelled a sample in a magazine I was reading and I showed my FI and made him sniff the sample, he liked it and remembered that I did so he suprised me.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fragrance-wearing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:562f9236-09b4-4696-bb6e-3df9815c5bcdPost:3701e3fc-2950-4176-be13-43da3af9fb02">Re: What fragrance are you wearing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Viva La Juicy-----Fiance loves it wont let me change now, lol
    Posted by janae1080[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG isn't it awesome!!!! I love that perfume..I doubt I'll wear it on the wedding day though. I actually hadn't even thought about that, you ladies think of everything! Unless I come up with something different by then, my absolute fav for special occasions is Angel</div>
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore Allure Sensulle by Chanel.  I used to wear it a lot when DH and I first met and it is his fave.He used to tell me that he loved that his apartment still smelled like the fragrance for a little while after I left.  He's such a weirdo.  LOL.  So, I kinda felt like it has some sentimental significance.  I even asked my photographer to take a pic of the fragrance. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards