• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Thank you for my Secret Santa gift

Thank you to my Secret Santa!  I received my gift today!  The earrings are beautiful!

Sorry if you read my earlier post about not receiving my gift. 

Re: Thank you for my Secret Santa gift

• Hopefully it comes within the next few days.  My elf didn't acknowledge that she got her gift either (that I've seen), so I know it's a bummer.

I'm holding out hope for you.  If you don't get anything in the next week or so PM me and I'll get one in the mail to you.
  • Oh, Ali, thanks for the offer but it's not necessary. I don't want you to have to spend extra money.  Thank you though.

I'm mostly bummed about my person not acknowledging her gift...now I'm wondering if she's still around the boards...it's a name I don't recognize and I couldn't find her when I was scrolling through the most recent posts over the last couple days.
  • I haven't received my gift yet, so I hope nobody thinks I'm being ungrateful by not having said thank you yet. I just checked the mail and it's not here yet. I'm sure it's going to be great!
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • I haven't received my gift yet either...  I was thinking maybe it'd be here today, but nothing came (well, we had a bunch of snow...so I didn't check the mailbox).  Maybe my gift is coming from DC Wink.  Apparently packages coming from DC to Vermont are really slow, we are waiting for a package at work from DC and it's taken over two weeks....  Anyway, I'm sure whoever sent me a gift...it will arrive soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards