November 2012 Weddings

Nov 17 brides - 1 month!

We're at the one month mark!  Crazy, time is flying!

Yesterday I did a couple of checks that sucked more money out of me, lol.  I guess its that time to start paying off vendors in full now.  I just hate the idea of that!  Paid off our limo bus in full (ouch) and we're going to tan a bit before the wedding (I know, its bad, but that's it) and that was a small fortune. 

Picked up my wedding dress Monday from the seamstress and its perfect.  I was afraid how she would do the bottom without ruining the look of the ruffles on my dress but she did it fine, 5 inches came off the length.  So that is back in the closet until it gets steamed the week of the wedding :)  Its nice to have a dress now that isn't 2 sizes too big! 

Got the forms printed off for our seating chart but I have yet to tackle this one.  I also haven't printed the church programs yet which is looming over me a little.  Still waiting on my favours to get here (delivery date next week sometime).  FI has his stag this weekend and I have a 2nd stagette this week as well, one my friends at work wanted to do for me.  So its a nice but busy weekend, but it'll be nice to get out and relax :)
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
My BFP Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013

Re: Nov 17 brides - 1 month!

• What is a stag and stagette?

Are they bachelor/bachelorette parties?
  • It's about time!  Starting to get a little stressed out about finishing up all the details! I'm meeting with my coordinator and photographer tomorrow so hopefully that will put my mind at ease about a few things. 

I'm just sooo ready for a honeymoon to St. Lucia! We are both in desperate need of a vacation!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nov-17-brides-1-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:71ad443a-eeee-4c3c-8a46-8bfb07c30227Post:7e0e727b-361e-4008-b616-bf3b73629468">Re: Nov 17 brides - 1 month!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is a stag and stagette? Are they bachelor/bachelorette parties?
    Posted by amymaysa[/QUOTE]

Yes they are.  Those terms are interchangable here. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Ditto here!! I can't friggen wait!! Just want it here already!! So exciting! :))
  • I know what you mean about paying vendors in full...we have to the do the florist, videographer, and DJ this weekend!  So sad! :( 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards