Pre-wedding Parties

Rehersal Dinner gifts ...

i want to give a savory foodie (I am not a baker, but like to cook) gift to all my rehersal dinner guests.  Please give me ideas.  Something that I can do ahead would be a bonus.  :)

Re: Rehersal Dinner gifts ...

• Is this a "favor" for the RD? Or your wedding party gifts? Are you looking for something as simple as a cookie or a little more involved like a basket of food items for each person?

Either way, check out Williams-Sonoma or Stonewall Kitchen.  They have great food items for gifts.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I hadn't thought of RD gifts, is this a normal thing? I might get into the baking spirit for it, lucky me my family likes my baking! I was under the impression that you usually give your bridal party their thank you gifts at this time? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_rehersal-dinner-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:7f5893b6-7469-4f7a-b4a0-a7f2f62d3f31Post:e66f7f0d-f42a-4cfc-b6c4-b02c6b81f52d">Re: Rehersal Dinner gifts ...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I hadn't thought of RD gifts, is this a normal thing?</strong> I might get into the baking spirit for it, lucky me my family likes my baking! I was under the impression that you usually give your bridal party their thank you gifts at this time? 
    Posted by Opie&Bubbles[/QUOTE]

If you're thinking in terms of favors for the RD, no it's not normal.  If OP is planning to give her WP their gifts for being in the wedding at the RD, then yes that's normal. 
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards