Wedding Classifieds
Options

WTB: Manzanita Branches/Centerpieces & gold/ rustic purple/olive green wedding items!

I'm just starting to plan our outdoor August 13th, 2011 wedding! I really like the looks of Manzanita centerpieces. If anyone has any of the branches or completed centerpieces Id love a pic. & price! Also I know our colors are going to be a light gold, rusticy purple, and olive type green color if you have anything wedding'y in those colors I'm interested! Also on the hunt for about 40 white/off white parasols...Thank you Knotties!! :) I'm excited for your replies!

Re: WTB: Manzanita Branches/Centerpieces & gold/ rustic purple/olive green wedding items!

• Options
    I have some that I made with curly willow. My aunt who's a florist altered them from what I had originally wanted, but I still like them!  They also have purple orchids in them. I'll attach a picture tonight but wanted to leave a post so that I can easily find this!
  • Options
    Sounds pretty..Thank You!
  • Options

Hows this for a wishing tree for a rustic wedding? I just made this for a bride in California. I hope you can see the picture clear enough.
  • Options

I have 15 manzanita centerpieces...hand picked by me and harvested in the perfect size!
    Gotitang@yahoo.com  if your interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards