North Carolina

Wrightsville beach wedding

Does anyone know of an oceanfront or soundfront rental home in Wrightsville beach for a small wedding (50 people or less)?

Re: Wrightsville beach wedding

• I'd suggest googling it, and be open to houses along that part of the coast (for example Kure Beach). Are you planning on staying at the house? What about your other guests? There are lots of rental companies, but some houses are rented by the owners.
  • I thought of doing the same thing, but most houses on Wrightsville beach do not allow for parties, weddings, etc. in their houses and list that on their rental contract.  It is very tough finding one on Wrightsville that will allow it. I would suggest beaches that are more "wedding friendly" such as Topsail. But, since yours is a small wedding, it may be allowed. GOOD LUCK! :)
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi! I'm an old knottie that was checking out the board today (formerally jennimc321). The Blockade Runner hotel owns a beach house that is next door to their property. You might try checking with them. I'm not sure of how their prices compare and they might even be more expensive since hotel ammentiies are included.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards