South Carolina

Looking for a dress venue!!

I am looking for a place to get a us size wedding dress. I've been to David's bridal and they're a little high. Also looking for a nice place in SC preferably somewhere I can have my reception also. I live in Florence. Thanks!

Re: Looking for a dress venue!!

• I am looking for a place to get a us size wedding dress. I've been to David's bridal and they're a little high. Also looking for a nice place in SC preferably somewhere I can have my reception also. I live in Florence. Thanks!</~root~>
  • Hi bride to be and Congrats of your engagement and soon to come wedding

In my experience dress shopping when I was a bride Davids Bridal is among the cheapest place to get a wedding dress.  You could try e-bay or thrift stores, but sizes are an issue in that case.  Try going to Davids when they have their 50 to 300 off sale every dress has at least 50 dollars off.  

As for a reception have you checked into the Shirners club in your area of a veteran post.  They are usual very nice halls and very reasonable.  

I am also a phoographer in the Myrtle Beach area but serve the surrounding counties such as Florence if you are stil in the market for one.  My event packages start at $300.00 for quality work.  I am in the process of editing some wedding photos now and will have some on my website in the next few weeks.  

I also provide additional services such as hair and make-up and custom designed bouquets, centerpieces, jewelry, accessories, vieils, bridal party gifts, decorations and more.  

I hope this helps and I hope to hear form you.  

Phone:843-855-7159

E-mail: Kim_Roberts86@yahoo.com
  • there is a consignment dress shop in greenville - i went there and they had a lot of different style dresses! 
    http://www.thedressconsignment.com/

~sea salt in your hair and sand between your toes, makes for a happy soul~
    Upstate South Carolina Bride June 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards