Florida-West Coast
Options

I finally found my wedding venue!!

I have been checking out wedding venues in the Tampa Bay area for the past couple of months now.  I visited Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club today and fell in love with it...  It has a gorgeous covered verandah (outdoors) which is the perfect ceremony spot.  The best part is that they do everything there for you.  From food to linens to the actual coordinating of the ceremony..and they have hotel rooms for your guests!!  If any one is looking for a wedding venue in the Tampa Bay area I strongly encourage you to check out Tampa Palms... I am new on the knot and look forward to all the great ideas :)

Re: I finally found my wedding venue!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome. I'm SO glad you found what you were looking for!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • Options
    andy1111andy1111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I looked at Tampa Palms too.  It is a beautiful venue!
  • Options
    chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. Beautiful venue. I LOVE the outside ceremony space
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  We looked into TP too but unfortunately it was too small:/  Beautiful choice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY congrats!!! I'm hoping to narrow down the places we looked and finally pick my venue soon so I can just imagine how exciting it is!!!

• Options
    Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, i know how exciting it is!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Thats exciting and a big thing to decide on. I went to a wedding there July 2nd and I will say it was very nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really?  That's awesome.  Glad to hear you liked it.  Have you chosen your venue yet?  If not, check out Tampa Palms.  If you are flexible about doing a Friday or Sunday (or Saturday afternoon), they have this all inclusve deal that gives you everything for a GREAT price!!  Really good deal.
  • Options
    Rylee-- when was your wedding? Was Tampa Palms all you dreamed it would be =) i am venue searching right now and have an up coming appointment with them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards