Kansas

Mission Theatre

Anyone on here ever had their reception or been to one at Mission Theatre?  The guy (Ryan) I met there was outstanding and did not make me feel intimidated like some places have made me feel already.
Questions:
How was their in house DJ?
How did the place look at the reception?

Re: Mission Theatre

• passioncloverpassionclover member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I know this is a old post, so not sure if you've chose this venue but I'll warn you Ryan was owner of the Stowe Building downtown... YOu may have heard about it when Fox 4 ran a piece in 2011 about it and how it was not iup to code to be ran.  Well guess what, that left 100's of couples without the things Ryan promised us.  He proceeded to then tell us the only way we would get our money back is if we conctacted our credit card company, if you were lucky enough to pay by credit.  (luckily we was & taht's the only way we got our money back.) but there is still a pending case with state attorney general against this man... look him up on & you'll find some very suprising facts about this man.  He never had the decency to call the brides or even email them about this situation... I learned via the newsstory then visiting the website that stated they were closing indefinitely.  This caused more heartache and pain then should be in planning a wedding.  Because of this man the day we were to be married was moved back & time was spent having to try to get our money back out of it... SOme brides still don't have the thousands they gave this man.  SO do what you will but I suggest against working with him~!!
  • passioncloverpassionclover member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I know this is a old post, so not sure if you've chose this venue but I'll warn you Ryan was owner of the Stowe Building downtown... YOu may have heard about it when Fox 4 ran a piece in 2011 about it and how it was not iup to code to be ran.  Well guess what, that left 100's of couples without the things Ryan promised us.  He proceeded to then tell us the only way we would get our money back is if we conctacted our credit card company, if you were lucky enough to pay by credit.  (luckily we was & taht's the only way we got our money back.) but there is still a pending case with state attorney general against this man... look him up on & you'll find some very suprising facts about this man.  He never had the decency to call the brides or even email them about this situation... I learned via the newsstory then visiting the website that stated they were closing indefinitely.  This caused more heartache and pain then should be in planning a wedding.  Because of this man the day we were to be married was moved back & time was spent having to try to get our money back out of it... SOme brides still don't have the thousands they gave this man.  SO do what you will but I suggest against working with him~!!
  • I know this is a old post, so not sure if you've chose this venue but I'll warn you Ryan was owner of the Stowe Building downtown... YOu may have heard about it when Fox 4 ran a piece in 2011 about it and how it was not iup to code to be ran.  Well guess what, that left 100's of couples without the things Ryan promised us.  He proceeded to then tell us the only way we would get our money back is if we conctacted our credit card company, if you were lucky enough to pay by credit.  (luckily we was & taht's the only way we got our money back.) but there is still a pending case with state attorney general against this man... look him up on & you'll find some very suprising facts about this man.  He never had the decency to call the brides or even email them about this situation... I learned via the newsstory then visiting the website that stated they were closing indefinitely.  This caused more heartache and pain then should be in planning a wedding.  Because of this man the day we were to be married was moved back & time was spent having to try to get our money back out of it... SOme brides still don't have the thousands they gave this man.  SO do what you will but I suggest against working with him~!!
  • I know this is a old post, so not sure if you've chose this venue but I'll warn you Ryan was owner of the Stowe Building downtown... YOu may have heard about it when Fox 4 ran a piece in 2011 about it and how it was not iup to code to be ran.  Well guess what, that left 100's of couples without the things Ryan promised us.  He proceeded to then tell us the only way we would get our money back is if we conctacted our credit card company, if you were lucky enough to pay by credit.  (luckily we was & taht's the only way we got our money back.) but there is still a pending case with state attorney general against this man... look him up on & you'll find some very suprising facts about this man.  He never had the decency to call the brides or even email them about this situation... I learned via the newsstory then visiting the website that stated they were closing indefinitely.  This caused more heartache and pain then should be in planning a wedding.  Because of this man the day we were to be married was moved back & time was spent having to try to get our money back out of it... SOme brides still don't have the thousands they gave this man.  SO do what you will but I suggest against working with him~!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards