• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Hump Day

Good Morning! I have another meeting/training filled day. Yay, sarcastic font.  Hope you gals have a good one.

Joy: Hope your headache has left the building!
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Hump Day

• Morning!

I got nothing today. I'm tired.

And I'm really irritated by Secret Life. Is there anyone still here who watches it? These people are ridiculous. Yet I still watch. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning! Not much exciting here. My little sister is coming to town to watch Charlie this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon so I can work. She just finished her final semester at university on the east coast so she is back home for good now which is exciting!!

I continue my job search which is always fun! 
  • I quit watching it last year. (secret life)

I have a job interview today. For an admin assistant. I want it because it pays 12.25. We will see.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • good luck mono!
  • Thanks, Degrea!

Jay came home last night and I was lying on the bed with the TV on and pillow over my eyes.  I don't have time for this - we need to pack!!  Closing is in two days!  I didn't wake up with a headache day today, though, so fingers crossed the pain stays at bay.  It's been loitering around my temples a bit. 

I hope everyone has a nice Wednesday!!
  • Hi. I'm tired. This was my 7th day of work in a row.Blagh. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards