Attire & Accessories Forum

Undergarment hunt

Okay so im going to get my slip from David's bridal since they have what I need, but I was wondering about alternative places for bras/ corset type tops I'm rather small, so it's moreso te style of bra at David's bridal I'm after rather than the corset itself. Any ideas? I checked Victorias secret but I'm not a usual shopper there and quite frankly, feel a but overwhelmed in the store.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Undergarment hunt

• Is there a soma or lady grace near you?
  • Can you get cups sewn in?  I'm small up top too, and this has always been my go-to solution for dresses.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_undergarment-hunt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:24d731b6-f383-4529-87f8-42f521485770Post:7973aa91-185a-43b2-8f61-415eb86892d1">Undergarment hunt</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay so im going to get my slip from David's bridal since they have what I need, but I was wondering about alternative places for bras/ corset type tops I'm rather small, so it's moreso te style of bra at David's bridal I'm after rather than the corset itself. Any ideas? I checked Victorias secret but I'm not a usual shopper there and quite frankly, feel a but overwhelmed in the store.
    Posted by rblac014[/QUOTE]
    Not sure where you are, but the Pink Corset in Smithville (Galloway Township,NJ) is great.  I was having a very hard time finding the right solution to lift and smooth me out.  The gals there were fantastic!  They are so helpful and patient...real pros at fitting and finding just what you need.  I went to 3 other "specialty" lingerine shops before landing here.  Suggestion...bring the dress along if you can.  It was helpful seeing how the different options actually looked with it.  It may be a little bit of a ride, but it is definately worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards