New Hampshire
Options

I said yes to the dress!

I went to Modern Bride and Formal Shop in Bedford. I called to make an appointment but was told we didn't need one, though we were told that it can be very crazy on a Saturday with all the people. So we went on a Tuesday and had exceptional service. I tried on a ton of gowns and then the "one" hit me.  I will note that they are pretty good at helping you visualize the dress you are wearing in a different color. They pulled out a similar dress in the color I wanted.

My dress is Maggie Sottero "Lorie" but will be different than this LINK as the color will be gold over ivory (looks very warm) and I hated the belt that came with it and she brought over one that they normally sold with it...has a bit of sparkle. It totally made the dress and I knew it was the one..as did all my friends. 

I also bought GOLD shoes there!  I was expecting to go with ivory but saw them on the rack and tried on to see and they are just really neat with the gold dress so.... I'm psyched!
image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: I said yes to the dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards