Ohio-Cleveland

Florist suggestions?

Well it finally happened.... our first choice vendor was booked!  We almost got through booking all of our first choice vendors, but we missed out on the florist we wanted.
Any good experiences with florists that have good prices?  Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Florist suggestions?

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I think my favorite vendor I've found is my florist. www.rosesforweddings.com You save a ton because she works out of her home. She is very creative and flexible. I have enjoyed meeting with her and I can't wait to see my flowers! She also has the best prices for chair covers too!
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Oh, and she does FAR more than roses. In fact, I'm not even using roses. Also, she is in Medina so tax is cheaper too!
  • I used Grande Design in Painesville, they did an amazing job. They were recommended to me by two of my co-workers. I left my flowers in a vase of water (provided by florist) while I was on my honeymoon and they were still nice when we got back. One thing that I liked about this florist is that if you want a specific flower that he knows will wilt quickly, he will tell you that he can't do it because it won't last and offer other options. He wants to make sure you are happy and your flowers last the whole day for you.
  • We booked with Petals of Love in Brook Park. Met the owner Theresa at the bridal fair in January and she was so nice and down to earth. I don't know much about flowers so she was a big help at our consulation. I sent her pictures and what I wanted and she helped guide us. We have a large bridal party (6 each) plus several additional family members and 17 tables at the reception. I was prepared to pay ALOT but she kept it reasonable. PM for her contact info if interested. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Check out Forever Flowers by Val! OMG her arrangements are fantastic!

• Lisa Daniel Floral Deisgn..she's incredibly affordable and awesome to work with
  • Countryside Florist in Richfield. She was so reasonable we are having her make the centerpeices for my bridal shower too!
  • Highland Hts Floral! I am an out of town bride and she has been so helpful the entire time and very affordable!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards