Missouri-St Louis

Bachelorette Party

Hey all!  I was wondering where a nice place to have a Bachelorette Party would be?  I originally wanted to see the Chippendales (just for fun!) but they're not in town this year.  I'm not a big drinker so bar hopping simply doesn't appeal to me.  Yet my friends and I aren't that far out of college so anything pricey is just out of the question.  I need ideas please!
Thank you! :-)

Re: Bachelorette Party

• When is your wedding? The most fun bachelorette parties I've been to that aren't bar hopping have been weekends at the Lake of the Ozarks- is that an option?
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • It's on June 1st. Unfortunately my friends and I between work, family, and my wedding plannings, a full on weekend isn't an option.  It's more like a couple of hours. :-S
    I wish a Lake of the Ozarks was possible!  That would be a blast!
  • Are any favorite shows/ bands/ comedians coming?  I went to a bachelorette party where we went to see Jim Gaffigan at the Fox and it was super fun, then we just went to SubZero in the CWE for drinks afterward.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • For my bachelorette party, we went to a murder mystery dinner at the Lemp Mansion.  I got a lot of compliments on it since it's different than the usual bar-hopping bach parties.  Just be aware - the dinners are interactive and they do call guests up to act certain pieces out.  With me wearing my tiara and "Bride To Be" sash, of course I was called on!  My friends thought it was hysterical.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards