Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

NWR: Hotel Help?

FI and I want to do a romantic night (or nights, if it fits into the budget) before I have my surgery.  We thought maybe heading up to Philly, doing dinner, and then spending the night at a hotel up there would be far enough away to take our minds off of things, but not too far that it's uncomfortable for me to drive.

Ideally, we would like a hotel room or suite with a Jacuzzi tub, and don't want to spend out the a$$ for it.  Any suggestions?  I also have AAA, if that helps.  I just don't know what hotels are good, bad, in decent sections of town, etc.

Thanks ladies for the help!

Re: NWR: Hotel Help?

• edited December 2011
    I know that it's a bit on the pricier side, but you can page kagkiki for her recent anniversary experience at the sofitel in Philly - I know it was awesome! 
  • edited December 2011
    Check travelzoo.com, they often have great hotel deals for Philly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the Doubletree but that might be up there.  The Holiday Inn (I think it's 4th and Arch) has decent rates.  It's also in a great neighorhood if you want to take a walk and enjoy some history.  I'm going to say that in the city you'll spend between $130-$200 for a room. Do either of you have reward cards?  I'm hoping you find something so you can enjoy a much needed night away from it all. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards