Georgia-Savannah

Salon ideas in Savannah

Hello everyone!

I'll be getting married in Savannah in December. Its a destination wedding so don't know the area that well. I'm very stressed about what to do with my hair. I'm hispanic with very thick and curly hair that not everyone knows how to work with. Does anyone know any salons in the area that work with hispanic or african-american hair? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Melissa

Re: Salon ideas in Savannah

• There are a lot that will work with your hair style,  it just may cost you a little more. Also,  beyond beautiful by heather will come to you,  and she is amazing!  When I was looking at salons  I just Googled wedding hair and makeup in historic savannah.  A lot of the salons had their prices on their website,  and if they don't you can just call! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_salon-ideas-in-savannah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:603Discussion:37f39d08-1eed-44cf-8390-03ac03db45e6Post:2c8ec638-922a-4725-9286-8f279bb56b2d">Salon ideas in Savannah</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone! I'll be getting married in Savannah in December. Its a destination wedding so don't know the area that well. I'm very stressed about what to do with my hair. I'm hispanic with very thick and curly hair that not everyone knows how to work with. Does anyone know any salons in the area that work with hispanic or african-american hair? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Melissa
    Posted by Mrsdanno48[/QUOTE]
     <div>I go to Colorboxx Salon and we are planning on using them for our wedding in the fall :)</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you so much for your response! Will look into them ;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards