Wedding Woes

~Dixie~

Time for Three is performing at Carnegie Hall again.  If you can go see it, you have to.  Really, they are just so damn good.  I put their concert as one of my top five shows and musical moments of all time.

Re: ~Dixie~

• I'll have to see about tickets/time/babysitter. Thanks!!
  • Oooooooooooh! Tickets are only $25!!!! I need to talk to H, but maybe I'll leave him home with the kiddo and take myself out!!
  • I tried to find a program of what they would be playing themselves, but couldn't find anything listed.  Usually they play whatever they want for the first half and then they'll play with the symphony.

My favorites are their cover of Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek", their mash up of Katy Perry's "Fireworks" and Stravinsky's Fireworks Suite, "Stronger" and the Violin Battle, which includes the best Hava Nagila ever!  Philly Funk is good too.  Most of their albums are on Spotify if you're interested in listening before.

I have a mad crush on Nick (his grandfather created the Suzuki method).  I've never wanted to be a groupie in my life, but I'd follow these guys around if they toured more in the Midwest (they tend to stay East Coast).
  • So I'm pretty sure that's a sign that you need to come out for a visit.
  • Ha!  I think we have about 2 years before we can budget a big vacation again.  While I'm glad DH is getting his education finished, there are times I wish it was finished already.
  • Travelocity weekend deals. Just you. NFT :D
  • Yeah...I don't see that going well.  Visit w/out him AND TF3?  He's probably attempt to murder me and take the tickets.  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards