Peaks/pits?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **TGIF!!!**

• So glad this week is over!

Weekend plans: Nothing!!  and I am thrilled about that!  hopefully we'll get some quality snuggle time.  Maybe put the window treatments back up or get new ones...  And puppy does have her first obedience class, but that's only an hr planned out of the whole weekend.  Yay!

peak:I had a super productive week at work.

pit: After so much travel recently I am exhausted.  I feel like I've been running on empty the last three days
  • Weekend plans: Yay for only 6 school hours until vacation!!
    Tonight is quiet.  I have to run to the sex toy store after school and pick up some stuff for BFF's bachelorette party.  I can't go (it's in Chicago next weekend) but I am sending on of her other BMs a package of fun things for the celebration.  I will also need a nap after being up on and off for most of the night with Max and his upset stomach.  I am hoping to unpack the rest of the stuff from my shower and start putting that away.  Tomorrow will be cleaning and some errands and then we are having the car seat inspected at the police station in the afternoon.  Headed over to visit friends tomorrow night and see their new baby.  No plans for Sunday...probably thank you notes.

Pit: Nothing really major, just tired.

Peak: Knowing I only have 10 days of work left until September after today!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Weekend plans:  A surprise 50th birthday party for one of H's aunts. 

Peak:  Vacation starts in 2 hours!  DH has a long weekend since Monday is a holiday in Maine/Massachusetts.

Pit:  Yesterday
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ahhhhh it's here!! Dinner Theatre weekend!!! The excitement and the nerves are starting!! It's always good nerves though..I LOVE the feeling if the crowd being there!!! Just have to get through work. Have a good one!
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So anyone want a good laugh for a friday morning? I meant to post it yesterday for TMI Thursday but didnt get a chance to get on TK. So here goes, do you know what happens when you leave a baby that hasnt pooped in 36 hours in a jumperoo for 15 minutes by herself 10 feet away while you wash her bottles?? Anyone, anyone?? You get an asssplosion so big it comes out the front, back, AND both sides of the diaper. One so big that baby immediately gets a bath, laundry immediately gets started and you google ways to clean the fabric on said jumperoo! It was awful, and of course happened 15 minutes before hubby got home!

Then this morning while snuggling in bed with us because she woke up at 3 and didnt wanna go back to sleep in her crib, she decided to pee through her diaper all over her swaddle wrap and our sheets at 5:30 in the morning, i guess she wanted us to get up!

Fun times in baby bodily function land!! lol!
  • edited April 2013
    Weekend Plans: Tomorrow we have our new member service project for Junior League. After that, I might try to get to some of H's rugby game, but I'll probably just go to the gym and come home. On Sunday, we have our last Dave Ramsey class and I'll probably head to the gym and grocery store sometime that day as well.

Peak: I'm hoping that my review in an hour can be my peak for this week. I'm always nervous before reviews, but I really can't think of anything negative that could come up. I feel like I've done everything on my list of goals from last year, plus a few more items. I'm just nervous!

UPDATE: My review went really well and I'm definitely getting a raise, I just won't know how much until I get my next paycheck. They've changed our entire process and I guess this responsibility nows falls on my boss's boss. I'm interested to see how much though...

Pit: My anxiety has been all over the place this week. I'm nearing the end of my therapy for OCD (woo hoo!!) and I think I'm nervous that I'll relapse and fall back into old habits after making immense progress. If all goes well, I should actually complete the entire round of therapy in under a year, so that's pretty cool, but also really scary for me.
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since January 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Weekend plans: Tonight, going to see a friend in an opera in SF (if I survive my insanely busy day first). Tomorrow, round one of a competition in the afternoon and an audition for a company in the evening. Sunday, church, a little bit of a rehearsal, seeing another friend in another opera here in town, and youth group.

Now that this is all typed out, I think I need to re-evaluate my life choices.

Peak: Last night H and I went to see a show at a company that I've worked with before, and a bunch of my friends were in it and had big roles. It was a great show and awesome to see so many of my friends.

Pit: It's been a pretty unsuccessful week for my own singing, between a complete fail at the competition on Sunday and finding out that I didn't get cast in Les Mis. :/ I've also been having a lot of vocal fatigue this week as well as some back problems.
  • hi ladies!

hmm....this has been a LONG ass week!  but, it's almost over - just 3.5 more hours until FREEDOM!

peak:  hmm...not sure i have one?  it's been a rough go.  i guess it's a peak that i made it!  and, dinner with a good friend yesterday.  we don't see each other nearly enough, but it's hard for her to get out and have free time bc of a special needs child.

pit:  there are a lot!  but, i'll say the worst has been feeling generally crappy about my weight and inability to fit in my clothes and inability to get the motivation to do anything about it...

weekend plans:  tonight, lay low and veg.  tomorrow...sabres game (not overly excted about this since we stink...britt - you are welcome for us assisting you all in making the play offs!).  sunday...breakfast meeting with CW.  we are *almost definitely* leaving our current company and we need to get a proposal ready to submit to potential new employer.  then, a fundraiser.
  • Weekend plans: Grocery shopping because the house is empty and then going to Home Depot to price some landscaping items and a glass storm door for our front door. Sunday we have a 75th birthday party to attend about 2 hours from home so sadly no rest this weekend!

Pit: This has been the most exhausting week since I've returned from maternity leave and I didn't even work on Monday. No idea why but dang! Glad its almost over but thus far next weekend isn't looking much better.

Peak: We have a roller! Brynn has learned to roll from tummy to back.
  • Plans: nothing! I love lazy weekends! Just the usual cleaning, laundry and running. Peak: half day field trip today Pit: it's just been a long week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Weekend plans: Homework and not much else planned.

Peak: Getting a 100 on my midterm!

Pit: Drama at work which hopefully is resolved, but I am so over coworkers acting like high school girls with their drama, gossip and back stabbing.
  • Weekend plans:  Tonight will be the gym and dinner out.  Tomorrow I'd like to go to yoga and finish up my final project for my class.  Sunday cleaning and gym and grocery shopping.

Peak:  Today was the last day of school before vacation!  Woo hoo.  Now I have a week off.

Pit:  Nothing really.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_tgif-115?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:117ffa0c-8413-492b-a3b1-cf208a211406Post:fbc67400-5c6b-415c-90e5-4ccafc79be0f">Re: **TGIF!!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]So anyone want a good laugh for a friday morning? I meant to post it yesterday for TMI Thursday but didnt get a chance to get on TK. So here goes, do you know what happens when you leave a baby that hasnt pooped in 36 hours in a jumperoo for 15 minutes by herself 10 feet away while you wash her bottles?? Anyone, anyone?? You get an asssplosion so big it comes out the front, back, AND both sides of the diaper. One so big that baby immediately gets a bath, laundry immediately gets started and you google ways to clean the fabric on said jumperoo! It was awful, and of course happened 15 minutes before hubby got home! Then this morning while snuggling in bed with us because she woke up at 3 and didnt wanna go back to sleep in her crib, she decided to pee through her diaper all over her swaddle wrap and our sheets at 5:30 in the morning, i guess she wanted us to get up! Fun times in baby bodily function land!! lol!
    Posted by bridetobemo[/QUOTE]

AMy is she ready for the next size up in diapers perhaps??? ;)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Weekend Plans: Tomorrow a play date and cleaning this house for Faith Baptism on Sunday.
    Sunday: Baptism with my whole family coming here...yup my mom and my dad should be interesting. Undecided

PEAK: DH came from Syracuse and met us at baby time at the library today and then we went to lunch!

PIT: Not a great night sleep last night.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so late to this thread! Weekend plans: I had today off. My mom and step dad came up for my Boston baby shower tomorrow. We actually have to go to a surprise 60th bday party for a family friend tonight. Tomorrow is my shower. Sunday I am sure I will be cleaning everything up after the long weekend. Peak: Settling on a pediatrician and my shower tomorrow. Pit: Work
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nickey - good luck with the situation with your parents this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards