Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Closings!!

Did you know that Lime Spring Farm will be closing for next year!?  Wow!  Anyone know why?

Also- Flower and Craft Warehouse in Blue Ball will be closing!!  What the heck!?  Anyway...look for their liquidation sales to start sometime mid-April, possibly April 12.  Check your DIY list and get over there soon!

Re: Closings!!

• Options
    If you find out when the Flower & Craft Warehouse liquidation starts, can you update your post? I just looked at their website but see nothing even saying that they are closing.

Sorry to hear they are closing, but yay for us!
  • Options
    acerentsacerents member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    At this point, they are advertising the sale to begin this Friday- April 12 at 9am!!!
  • Options
    asavarese86asavarese86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Has anyone heard anything more about this? Their website doesn't say a thing about closing or a closing sale and of course I didn't try and call them until 6:30 and they were already closed! I need flowers for my centerpiecs and I called my mom today to ask where I should get them and of course she said the flower and craft warehouse :(
    AJK2013
  • Options
    They are having a 40% off "Customer Appreciation" sale that started yesterday and ends on 4/18. I went yesterday and beware I stood in line to check out for 3 hours! The place was crazy and lots of their stock has been depleted. 
    AJK2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards