Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

need help finding a location for engagement pictures

My fiancé and I are looking to outdoor engagement pictures done somewhere in Macomb county Michigan. But the search engines aren't giving me many ideas...HELP!!

Re: need help finding a location for engagement pictures

• My fiancé and I are looking to outdoor engagement pictures done somewhere in Macomb county Michigan. But the search engines aren't giving me many ideas...HELP!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_need-help-finding-a-location-for-engagement-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:3e5c7c6c-47d5-4f9f-a4a1-c31171a34887Post:4e1c5124-1ed8-4a83-b775-c83f3fdcfaf9">need help finding a location for engagement pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancé and I are looking to outdoor engagement pictures done somewhere in Macomb county Michigan. But the search engines aren't giving me many ideas...HELP!!
    Posted by Jessicaqulls4[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Try posting this on your local board to the left.

</div>
  • Check Amar Ramesh Photography on Facebook.., he will be in Indy or Chicago during April and May 2013. Email: amaramarramesh.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards