Christian Weddings

Tuesday Survey

1) Do you own a pair of Converse?
2) Do you eat raw cookie dough/cake batter/brownie batter?
3) How do you eat Oreos?
4) Could you live without your computer?
5) Do you wear shoes when you're at home?

Re: Tuesday Survey

• 1 Nope 2 All. The. Time 3 Dip them in milk. Can't eat them dry, actually 4 Nope 5 Nope. Bare feet or socks all the way.
    Anniversary
  • 1) Do you own a pair of Converse?
    No.  I'm not really a brand whore.
    Yes!  NOM!  
    3) How do you eat Oreos?
    I just bite into it.  Now I want an Oreo.  Thanks. 
    Not really.  I'm slightly addicted.  :/
    No.  I always take off my shoes the moment I get into the house.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• 1) Do you own a pair of Converse? Several pairs... &considering custom ones for the reception.
    2) Do you eat raw cookie dough/cake batter/brownie batter? I'm shocked that people don't do this.
    3) How do you eat Oreos? Usually by the package...
    4) Could you live without your computer? Probably not. Okay. Just kidding. I know I wouldn't be able to.
    5) Do you wear shoes when you're at home? Absolutely not. For as much as I love shoes, I hate wearing them.
    yes!  but I really don't wear them much. 
    Of course!  especially cookie dough.  Here's what I want to make one day just cause... 

3) How do you eat Oreos?
    I prefer them frozen, but if I don't have time to do that, I eat them.  Sometimes I just bite and go, sometimes I lick the cream out and then eat.  Depends on my mood. 

No.  at least not at work.  But really, I do more on my smart phone if possible. 

Heck no.  I don't even like wearing them at work.  But no one can see my feet when I'm sitting at my desk...  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-survey-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:907d198b-5f85-456b-8192-f9699bb41000Post:fa77c6bd-acb9-4fd3-a7de-eb36bf557d02">Re: Tuesday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Do you own a pair of Converse? Several pairs... &considering custom ones for the reception. 2) Do you eat raw cookie dough/cake batter/brownie batter? I'm shocked that people don't do this. 3) How do you eat Oreos? <strong>Usually by the package..</strong>. 4) Could you live without your computer? Probably not. Okay. Just kidding. I know I wouldn't be able to. 5) Do you wear shoes when you're at home? Absolutely not. For as much as I love shoes, I hate wearing them.
    Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]
    LOL!  So truem Iplion.  I do it too.  My H doesn't like buying them because he knows how quickly I eat them.  *Hangs head in shame*
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Nope

Yep.  I even ate some while I was pregnant (shhh...don't tell my midwife). 

3) How do you eat Oreos?
    Whole (not separated) dipped in milk for 15-20 seconds.

It would be really tough.  

Only when I go in the laundry room.
  • Why do you were shoes in your laundry room, Emily?

1) Do you own a pair of Converse? nope
    2) Do you eat raw cookie dough/cake batter/brownie batter?  I'll lick the spoon when I'm done, but that's it.  I save the beaters for DH.  He's usually more excited about the beaters than the final product.
    3) How do you eat Oreos? I'm boring and eat them like any other cookie.  I used to twist them apart and then put together the halves with the most filling.
    4) Could you live without your computer? As a student, no.  And actually, I email to keep in touch with my college friends.  There are about 8 of us who email as a big group throughout the day, so even when I'm not taking classes, I need email. I could use my phone, but I'm so slow at typing on it! On vacation I have no problem going without the computer.
    5) Do you wear shoes when you're at home? nope.  slippers in the winter.  bare feet when it's warm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) Do you own a pair of Converse? no

2) Do you eat raw cookie dough/cake batter/brownie batter? yes to all 3

3) How do you eat Oreos? take them apart, eat the icing them the cookie

4) Could you live without your computer? no, my parents, brother & his family don't live near me so I need the internet to see pics of my nieces and to catch up on them

5) Do you wear shoes when you're at home? no
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards