May 2013 Weddings
Options

invitations

Hey ladies..has all my May 25th brides sent out invites already ? Im going to be just now sending mine out due to the color of my pocketfold I order was wrong and I had wait another week for the correct one to come. This makes me feel so far behind..ugh .

Re: invitations

• Options
    Don't feel too far behind! I just sent mine out at the beginning of last week for my 5/25 wedding. You can't do anything about it now, so no need to stress out! I wouldn't say you are too far behind :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I think you're right on track. Invitations should be sent 6-8 weeks before your wedding date and from the looks of your ticker, you're right around 8 weeks. 

• Options
    Thank you girls..I feel a little better. Cause it was really stressing me a bit lol
  • Options
    I'm also May 25th and I'm sending mine out hopefully Friday. All but 6 are done and I'm waiting on addresses... I went by the "6 to 8 week" plan but I've already had so many people ask about invitations and hotels and everything, I feel like I'm behind too, even though it was completely planned to go out the 30th.
  • Options
    Same here! We are trying to send out our invites early next week. That would be right around the 8 week mark. 
  • Options
    Im glad im not by myself with sending them out. Thats make me feel a little better.
  • Options
    Don't worry! I'm May 26th and haven't sent them out yet. Still working on them and I'm hoping to send them by the end of this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards