Outdoor Weddings

Help! Looking for outdoor beach wedding venue in CA

Hello! 

I'm looking for something that can cater to an outdoor Glamour wedding. We are inviting less than 100 guests. There are so many options on this site. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks!

Re: Help! Looking for outdoor beach wedding venue in CA

• Hi there hope this helps. i was looking at outdoor venues when we decided to get married in Hawaii.
    2 that we loved are just amazing one in LA is called The Wayfarers Church it's on a hill by the beach in Palos Verdes.
    the other is in Dana Point and it's the oceanic institute on the water and they also offer weddings on their tall ships both amazing!

Luck to you future bride.. if you know anyone looking for a dress i have posted a wonderful dress with chapel train and sweetheart neckline that i dont need (under 600)as we changed locations now im on the hunt for a island style dress!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_help-looking-for-outdoor-beach-wedding-venue-in-ca?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:666Discussion:743408bc-a4bf-4c89-b0f8-2ae49bb993dfPost:03a88dab-f6d1-4e52-bfbc-433e4c0c436c">Help! Looking for outdoor beach wedding venue in CA</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  I'm looking for something that can cater to an outdoor Glamour wedding. We are inviting less than 100 guests. There are so many options on this site. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks!
    Posted by KalenandEric[/QUOTE]
  • What's your budget?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards