Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Venue Suggestions - Philly suburbs

I am going to be getting married at Villanova church next year and I am having trouble finding a venue. I looked at the Cescaphe venues in Philly this past weekend and I loved the modern feel but there are no outdoor areas for cocktail hour. I am trying to find a "country club" with a modern spin similar to the Cescaphe vibe. My fiance is more country and I am more modern so I am trying to find a good balance.

Re: Venue Suggestions - Philly suburbs

• We had our reception at St. David's Golf Club. I don't know Cescaphe's style too much, but we loved St. David's. Super easy to work with, beautiful location, and handicap accessible. I didn't check it out, but I thought that Villanova had a reception space too. It'd be a great commute for your guests, that's for sure!
  • I got married at Radnor Valley Country Club. They have an outside area. It was beautiful and the food was amazing.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Foundry in Phoenixville is amazing.  Did you look at Villanova Conference Center - the mansion is older but the ballroom is more contemporary and they have outside space too.
  • Did you look at Merion Cricket Club?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Our venue, the Wayne Art Center, is right up the road from Villanova. It's lovely and you are able to have the whole building (including outside gardens for your fiance) for the evening. Their prices are practical as is the catering - and the food is fabulous! Jeffery MIller Catering also has other sites around Philadelphia (http://www.jeffreymillercatering.com/JAM.html) so maybe it could help you work backwards to a venue. 
    Also, I used Partyspace.com to help me search. It made it really easy. 
    Good Luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards