Chit Chat

Four Weddings- And a Water Park

I'm up obscenely early this morning, watching TLC, and this particular episode of Four Weddings has me laughing.

It's as if all 4 brides went to The Knot, saw all our advice, then meticulously ignored every. last. bit. of it.

From cash bars, not enough food, seating guests next to the bathroom, overstuffing venues, cooking their own food, not having an alternative indoor plan for inclimate weather, having the ceremonhy in a noisy location, to so much more.

Each of the brides scored hilariously low.  I've watched this show for a while now, and I've never seen so many 3's handed out.
Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

Re: Four Weddings- And a Water Park

• That's funny that they are scoring each other so low but apparently thinking their own weddings are winners. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'm watching it too. I can't get over the woman who yelled at her mom in front of all her guests.
  • hahaa, but she yelled in russian, so that has to make it ok right? :P

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_four-weddings-and-a-water-park?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:c1ee866d-5b61-4900-9256-37599cc4e4fdPost:0fe29427-f70a-48a6-aa01-bd2de619c8c3">Re: Four Weddings- And a Water Park</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahaa, but she yelled in russian, so that has to make it ok right? :P
    Posted by Peledreamsofrain[/QUOTE]

Wow! I totally missed that. I saw the subtitles but I didn't think anything about them. How did I not notice that it was another language?
  • In Response to Re:Four Weddings And a Water Park:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Four Weddings And a Water Park:hahaa, but she yelled in russian, so that has to make it ok right? :PPosted by Peledreamsofrain

Wow! I totally missed that. I saw the subtitles but I didn't think anything about them. How did I not notice that it was another language? Posted by misshart00[/QUOTE]

Her accent didn't change at all, which made me miss it for the first few words too. That and blitchy yelling sounds the same the world around.

Anniversary

• Sorry I missed this episode.  I always find this show to be a riot.  
  • OMG I was totally reading this as "Four Weddings and a Funeral" I didn't know this show existed. I kept not getting what you were referring to from the flick, and then finally I caught on that it's a TV show.

I will have to check it out.

image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• In Response to Re:Four Weddings And a Water Park:[QUOTE]OMG I was totally reading this as "Four Weddings and a Funeral" I didn't know this show existed. I kept not getting what you were referring to from the flick, and then finally I caught on that it's a TV show. I will have to check it out. Posted by MuppetFan[/QUOTE]

Only watch it if you have a high tolerence for cattiness. It's 4 brides scoring each other's weddings in the hopes if winning a free honeymoon.

Anniversary

• I so missed this one. I am always amazed at the cattyness of the women on this show. I watched one episode with FH and the venue was a restaurant in a strip mall. When the brides got there, there was another wedding going on at the same time in the same location as the 4 Weddings one.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • OH! I know what this is. My grandmother spent 20 minutes talking about it today. She's 80 and she's fascinated.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• it is a wonderful show :) lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards